Assessment and Evaluation
The academic session is divided into two semesters.
First Term: April to September
Second Term: October to March
- The school follows the curriculum designed by the NCERT.
- No formal examination is held for classes I-V. However, weekly assessments are conducted to evaluate the progress of the child.
CLASSES VI - IX
- The session is divided into Pre Mid Term, Mid Term, Post Mid Term and Year End Assessment.
- Annual exam will be given 80% weightage.
- 20% marks will be based on Periodic Tests, Portfolio, Multiple Assessments and Subject Enrichment Activities.
- In order to ensure holistic development of the students the co-scholastic activities will also be graded on five point scale (A to E).
- Discipline significantly impacts career shaping and it helps build character. Thus, discipline (attendance, sincerity, behaviour, values) will be graded on a five point scale.
- It is mandatory for the students to give all the Periodic Tests